The Twenty One drinking game is very simple game where players count up from 1 with the last player saying 21 and has to drink. That player can then add a rule to the game before the next round.
Players: 4 or more
- Players sit in a circle and each player says a single number, starting from 1, sequentially until they reach 21.
- The person who says 21 has to drink and starts a new rule eg. Forbidden to say odd numbers, even numbers, certain numbers, higher or lower.
- All rules are permanent and combine on top of each other as the rounds progress
- If you disobey or break a rule you must drink!
Some rule suggestions:
- No saying odd numbers
- No saying multiples of 5
- Every even number must be said in a low voice
- All multiples of 4 must be yelled