Speed quarters is a simple and frantic game which involves use of the following.
Need: Glass cups, 4+ players, a table, and some quarters (or other similar sized coins if you are not from the US).
- Everybody sits at a table around a large glass filled with beer and 2 empty cups at opposite sides of the circle
- The 2 players with the cups in front of them each get a coin
- 2 players with try to bounce the quarter into their glass until they succeed
- Once the player does, they pass the glass to the left. (If you get it in first shot you can pass the glass to anybody)
- The aim of the game is to overlap people eg. passing your glass to a player who is still trying to get a quarter in their glass. They must drink the large glass in the middle and re-fill it then continue.