Need: 1 cup (or mug, or even jug!) 4+ people, 1 deck of cards, drinks of choice.
Kings Drinking Game, also knowns as Kings Cup, is one of the most popular drinking games in the world. It is definitely the game that takes the party to the next level.
Place a deck of cards face down. A player takes a turn each picking up the top card and revealing it to the group. Each card has a designated rule. That’s it!
Beware of the the last KING!
- Ace: Waterfall – Every player begins drinking one after the after clockwise, and no one can stop until the player before them does
- 2: You – The player who drew this card can pick someone to drink
- 3: Me – The player who drew this card has to drink
- 4: Floor – Last person to touch the floor has to drink. Go!
- 5: Guys – All guys drink
- 6: Chicks – All girls drink
- 7: Heaven – Last person to raise their hands has to drink. Go!
- 8: Mate – The player who drew this card picks a friend to drink with. For the rest of the game, that friend has to drink every time the player who drew this card drinks.
- 9: Rhyme – Say a phrase, and everyone else must say phrases that rhyme. If you stuff it up you drink.
- 10: The player who drew this card performs a move. The next player repeats the move and adds their own. The next player repeats both moves and adds their own. This continues around the circle until someone stuffs up and has to drink
- Jack:The player who drew this card makes a rule that everybody has to follow. eg No pointing or no saying names.
- Queen: Everybody has to drink.
- King: Pour as much of your drink as you want into the middle jug. The 4th and final king has to drink the entire jug!
Always remember to drink safely and responsibly!