Need: 1 deck of cards, 2+ people, drinks of choice
The Indian Poker drinking game requires zero knowledge and can be played when already drunk.
- Each player is dealt a card face down and then places it on their forehead without seeing it
- The goal is to have the highest card which is an ACE
- The game starts clockwise from the dealer, and each player can either hold or fold.
- After all decisions are made, the cards are revealed on the table.
- Highest card wins and doesn’t drink
- Players that folded and have a lower card than the winner drinks
- Players that folded and have a higher card than the winner drinks 3
- Anyone who didn’t fold and lost, drinks 1